MWARBH – Jr. Sponsorship Program
Each year, the Hillclimb has many Juniors participate in the “Toughest Hillclimb in the World”. We recognize and applaud their efforts. Tin Mountain Conservation Center created the Jr. Sponsorship Program in 2005. This program helps to offset the entry fee for Jr. Racers. If you are interested in this program, you must first register for the race on-line when registration opens on February 1st. Then follow the instructions to apply for the Jr. Sponsorship . Your entry fee will be refunded upon approval of the application and when all pledges are received.
Jr’s – Ages 0 -19 years (If you are 19 when you apply for the Sponsorship , but turn 20 on or before race day – you are not a Jr.)
Each year , we will make four Sponsorship available. – Sponsorship are awarded on a first come first serve basis to Jr. Individual racers only. This Sponsorship does not apply to Tandems.
All applications need to be turned in before June 1st..
Applying for the Mt. Washington Auto Road Bicycle Hillclimb Jr. Sponsorship Program:
- Click on Jr. Sponsorship Application from this web site
- Fill out the application (see Download link below)
- Fax (603-447-3405) or mail your application to Tin Mountain Conservation Center by February 26.
- The Sponsorship value is half of the entry fee, entry fee is determined by the sell out price of the race.
- If you are awarded the Sponsorship – you must collect half of the entry fee through Pledges.
- Your pledges will be due by June 1st.
- Half of the entry fee collected in pledges does not enter your name in the Pledge Raffle Drawing
- If you collect more pledges than required , you will then be entered in the Pledge Raffle Drawing.
Tin Mountain Conservation Center
1245 Bald Hill Road
Albany, NH 03818